New Haven Criminal Defense Attorney Susan Red
Experienced Legal Advocate with High Standards of Service
Since being admitted to the Connecticut State Bar, Attorney Susan Red has dedicated her career to fighting for the accused and arrested in New Haven and the surrounding areas. She has been recognized in the local legal community for not only her in-depth knowledge of the law, but also for providing thorough and honest client service to pursue the case results our clients deserve.
Get Red & Get Results
At our firm, we believe in putting the client first. That is why our lawyer takes the time to get to know you, your situation, and thoroughly prepare and investigate your matter to strive for justice in every case we take on. Susan Red wants to help you, protecting your rights and reputation.
Call Defense Attorney Susan Red to learn more! 203.887.7940, available 24/7.
Attorney Red has been honored with a number of awards, including:
- American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠
- Certificate of Recognition – New Haven’s Finest 2015 People Series
- American Institute of Legal Counsel – Top 10 Attorneys and Firms
She has also been featured in the Connecticut Law Tribune Magazine for “Red vs Webster Bank” in 2014. This legacy of experienced representation carries through in everything she does, including her work as an adjunct professor at both Albertus Magnus College and Banford Hall.
- Quinnipiac University, Juris Doctor, 2003
- University of Texas, Bachelor of Arts in Communications, 1996
- New Haven County Bar Association
- Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
- United States District of Connecticut
- United States Court of Appeals
- Texas Exes